Subject : A unique resignation letter for a Unique IT HealthCate Company



Hello there, well usually resignation letters are very formal ones, but as we work in a unique company’s unique marketing department so we can be unique enough to write a unique creative resignation letter.


I'm Unique GIF - Imunique Orangeisthenewblack Crazyeyes GIFs


Okay enough with this uniqueness, now I formally conclude that I can no longer serve in this unique role of unique healthcare Company and resign from this unique post effective immediately.


Eric Andre GIF - Immediately GIFs

I am Done...!

Done GIF - Done ImDone LeaMichele GIFs


Well you must be wondering why am I leaving this unique company? Why? Why?
Why Me GIF - Why Me CantBelieve GIFs


To which I am going to politely Reply: Why not?

Why Not GIF - Whynot Curious Why GIFs



Well, to be honest…..


To Be Honest Truthful GIF - ToBeHonest Truthful DontGetOffended GIFs


 I don’t think I can have that kind of learning experience in this unique company because of the dynamics and the culture of the company.

Studying Reading GIF - Studying Reading Baby GIFs

 And I want to Learn more and More ….

Time To Learn! GIF - School GIFs

Cutting it short...

 Cutting Own Hair GIF - Hair HairCut HairGoals GIFs

So i have got a new job giving better learning opportunities and salary to me. 
Cheers! 

Leonardo Di Caprio Cheers GIF - LeonardoDiCaprio Cheers GreatGatsby GIFs


It was nice to Work  with you guys.

Syed Mujtaba Haider Zaidi Signing Off.
Mic Drop GIF - Drop Mic GIFs

Comments